Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren then visit the valley temple.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time. Over night at hotel.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 50 € per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included .
8) Visa entry to Egypt .
1) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
2) Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 € per person in double cabin two ways, and 170 € per person in single two ways (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo) served with Dinner in train and breakfast.
|Price||3 Stars Hotel|
|Per person in double room||590.00 $|
|Per person in single room||775.00 $|
|Per person in triple room||485.00 $|
|Peak Period summer time
(from 1 July till 5 September)
|Peak period Christmas time
(from 15 December till 10 January)
|Peak period Easter time
(from 15 march till 5 April)
(from 20 April till 7 May)