|Departures||Regular group departures. Every Day
Private tours also available.
This tour can be easily extended or shortened upon request
|Discounts||20% discount for ages 6-10.
Early reservation (06 months in advanced).
Groups (more than 06 people)
Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box.
Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time.
Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Aswan.
(Optional Upgrade to sleeper train with Dinner and breakfast).
Day 03: Aswan (No Meal)
Arrive Aswan. Welcome to Aswan.
Meeting & assistance by our local representatives. You will be met and transferred to check in hotel.
Start the afternoon tour in Aswan to visit High Dam of Aswan and the greatest temple of Philae, (Isis temple).
Back to hotel Free night to explore the city.
(Optional Felucca trip around Island).
Over night at hotel.
Day 04: Aswan (B)
Breakfast (in box if you are going to Abu Simbel by Car).
Optional trips: Abu Simbel by plane or by car.
Felucca on the Nile around Kitchene's and Elephantine islands. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Kom Ombo & Edfu (B)
Breakfast. Transfer to Luxor, On the way we will stop to Visit the Dual Temple of Kom-Ombo. Continue our way to Edfu where best preserved temple. Then drive to Luxor. Check into hotel.
Day 06: Luxor (B)
Breakfast. Visit The West Bank, the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Visit the East Bank of Luxor, the Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Transfer to the railway station to take the sitting train on your way to Cairo.
Day 07: Cairo (B)
Check-in at the hotel, start our city tour by a visit to the Egyptian Museum, then to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Area, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Departure (B)
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 55 € per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sightseen are NOT included .
8) Visa entry to Egypt
1) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
2) Upgrade to sleeper train cost per person in double cabin two ways, and per person in single two ways (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo) served with Dinner in train and breakfast.
|Price||3 Stars Hotel|
|Per person in double room||650.00 $|
|Per person in single room||850.00 $|
|Per person in triple room||530.00 $|
|Peak Period summer time
(from 1 July till 5 September)
|Peak period Christmas time
(from 15 December till 10 January)
|Peak period Easter time
(from 15 march till 5 April)
(from 20 April till 7 May)