Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Evening pick-up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to catch the overnight bus to Nuweiba.
Day 02: Nuweiba - Aqaba - Wadi Rum
Arrive Nuweiba. In the afternoon we catch the ferry boat to Aqaba. Arrive Aqaba Port, our representative will meet you to help with the visa formalities and then you will be transferred to your Camp in Wadi Rum, dinner with party and overnight in Wadi Rum.
Day 03: Wadi Rum - Petra (B)
Breakfast and then start the tour, in the jeep tour for 2 Hours in a moonscape terrain of ancient riverbeds, towering cliffs and smooth, pastel colored sands. Then continue to Petra, arrive the hotel, overnight.
Day 04: Petra (B)
Enjoy this wonderful ancient Nabataen city, which indeed is unique on this world. We ride a short way on horsebacks and continue by feet through the 1,5km long famous "Siq" until our eye first catches the imposing treasury "El Khazna". Petra reaches over a total area of 40qkm - look at all those hundreds of old rose-red buildings, facades, baths, temples and unforgettable drawings. After this wonderful walk, you will be driven back to your hotel in Petra, overnight.
Day 05: Petra - Kerak - Madaba - Mount Nebo - Amman (B)
Morning Proceed to Kerak through Wadi Mujib, a deep valley holding one of Jordan's most breathtaking views, visit the Kerak castle with its diverse history dated from the Byzantine to the Mamluk period. Then road takes you to visit the Christian Town of Madaba, Known as the "City of Mosaics" Madaba's churches, public and private buildings are lavishly designed with mosaic drawings. The most famous is the wonderful map of Jordan and Palestine including a plan of Jerusalem in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George. Then Take a detour to Mount Nebo, the site of the endearing monastery, where Moses is thought to be buried. On a clear day an extraordinary view of the Dead Sea, the Jordan Valley, ancient city of Jericho, Bethlehem and as far as Jerusalem can be seen. Mount Nebo is also famous for its mosaics mainly discovered in 1976, a cluster of monastic buildings around the Basilica Church built in the 6th century and much more; continue to Amman the capital of Jordan, the safe, friendly and modern city. No more than a five hours drive from anywhere in the country, arrive the hotel in Amman and overnight.
Day 06: Amman - Dead sea - Jerash - Amman (B)
After breakfast continue to Dead Sea, the lowest point on the surface of earth (400 meters below sea level) and a strange body of lifeless water 40 km from Amman at the southern end of the River Jordan. Experience the sensational pleasure of floating on water. Due to its high salinity, the water is very buoyant and you just really float on top. The water and mud from the Dead Sea are also known for their therapeutic qualities since biblical times, Proceed to visit Jerash; one of the most preserved Greco-Roman cities in the Middle East. Located 50km north of Amman in the most fertile valley, Jerash has historical monuments that cover a time span of more than 5,000 years. Enjoy the magical beauty of a city rich with ancient antiquities, carved architecture and inscriptions that are still fresh today as when they were first made thousands of years ago. Continue to the hotel and overnight.
Day 07: Amman - Departure (B)
Our tour ends today after breakfast with the transfer to Amman Airport for departure.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
7) Round-trip ferry boat tickets Nuweiba/Aqaba/Nuweiba.
1) Tipping (approximately 75 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included (Around 80 € ).
8) Visa entry to Egypt and Jordan.
9) departure taxes in Jordan.
10) Horse ride in Petra.
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) Accommodations is Desert are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
4) accommodations in cities in 3 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast.