Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B-L)
Wake up call.
Breakfast. Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & . Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids. Then free time. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Cairo - Sleeper train to Luxor (B-L-D)
Breakfast then Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Transfer to train station to catch the sleeping train to Luxor.
Dinner in train. Overnight.
Day 04: Luxor (B-D)
Arrive Luxor, transfer to the hotel, then tour to valley of the kings, valley of queens, Hatchepsut temple and Colossi of Memnon in west bank of Luxor Dinner in Local Restaurant.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Luxor - Hurghada (B-D) (optional hot air balloon over west bank of Luxor).
(08:00 AM) breakfast.
Transfer to selected hotel for day use room. (optional felucca trip for two hours).
Later that afternoon you will have another tour to The East bank of Luxor visiting Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple.
Later, in the evening you will be transferred to Hurghada. Arrive and check into hotel
Dinner and overnight.
Day 06: Hurghada (B-D)
Breakfast and Free day at leisure.
Dinner and overnight.
Day 07: Hurghada - Cairo (B-D)
After breakfast check out from Hurghada hotel. Arrive in Cairo - Transfer to the hotel check-into Cairo hotel.
Overnight at Cairo hotel.
Day 08: Departure (B)
Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included ( around 120 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt (25 $).
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).