Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B-L)
Wake up call.
Breakfast. Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids.
Then free time. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Cairo (B-L)
Breakfast then Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: El-Fayoum (B-L)
Breakfast and visit EL-Fayoum Oases. Where is valley of whales and World Heritage Site is considered to be the most important place in the world to see fossilized whale skeletons and see how they evolved. It is also surrounded by stunning desert cliffs and scenery. Back to Cairo and overnight.
Day 05: Alexandria (B-L)
Breakfast at the hotel then start your tour of Alexandria by visiting the fort of Quaitbay & the newly established library of Alexandria. Then, proceed to see Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, After that, Pompey’s Pillar; a huge granite pillar about 27ms high. Sea food Lunch in Alexandria
Check into hotel and Overnight.
Day 06: Alexandria (B)
Breakfast and free day in Alexandria
Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Departure (B)
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included ( around 120 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt (25 $).
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).