Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
(08:00 AM) Wake up call.
(08:00 - 09:00 AM) Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box.
(09:30 AM) Pre-departure information.
(10:00 AM) Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Cairo - Aswan (B)
Breakfast. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Aswan.
Day 04: Aswan (B)
Welcome to Aswan. Meeting & assistance by our local representatives.
Transfer to your hotel and check in.
Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae.
Overnight at hotel in Aswan.
Day 05: Abu Simbel - Felucca (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Optional trips : Abu Simbel by plane or by road.
Felucca on the Nile around Kitchener’s and Elephantine islands.
Afternoon, check-in your felucca on your way to Luxor.
Lunch on the felucca. sailing towards Kom-Ombo.
Moor on sandy island for a night.
Dinner and over night on the felucca.
Day 06: Felucca (B-L-D)
Breakfast then Sail to Kom-Ombo stop for lunch and chance to swim in clean area in the
Nile. Continue sailing to Kom ombo
Arrive at sunset.
Dinner, over night on board.
Day 07: Luxor (B)
breakfast and check out Felucca, visiting Kom ombo temple, dedicated to the crocodile god of Nubian.
Then join in convoy in the way to Luxor you will visit the great temple of Horus (god of protraction) then you will be transferred from Edfu to your hotel in Luxor city.
Meet ,check into hotel.
Afternoon a drive to Karnak & Luxor temples dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Gods overnight in hotel in Luxor.
Day 08: Luxor - Cairo (B)
Breakfast. Visit The West Bank - the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari,
Transfer to the railway station to take the overnight Sitting train on your way to Cairo.
Day 09: Cairo - Western Desert (D)
Arrive Cairo, then depart Cairo by private car to Bahariya Oasis.
Arrive the Oasis transfer to campsite, Overnight in Bahariya Oasis.
Day 10: Oasis - Camp in White Desert (B-L-D)
An early start this morning after breakfast, to embark on your desert safari.
En route to the spectacular White Desert, you will visit the sand dunes, Black Mountains, Then setting up camp for the night. This is certainly one of the most beautiful areas in Egypt.
Lunch and Dinner provided.
Overnight desert camp in the White Desert.
Day 11: Oasis - Cairo (B)
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Black desert, Then proceed by private car to Cairo, arrive Cairo, check into hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Departure (B)
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included ( around 120 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt (15 $).
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin.
4) Accommodations is Desert Oases are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
5) accommodations in cities (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor ) in 3 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast.