Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
(08:00 AM) Wake up call.
(08:00 - 09:00 AM) Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box.
(09:30 AM) Pre-departure information.
(10:00 AM) Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Cairo (B)
Breakfast. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Over night at hotel.
Day 04: Alexandria (B)
Breakfast then drive to Alexandria to visit the Library, catacomb, pompey pillar and citadel.
Over night at hotel in Alexandria.
Day 05: Marsa Matrouh - Siwa (B-D)
Breakfast then drive to Siwa Via Marsa Matrouh, Arrive Siwa and overnight in Camp.
Day 06: Siwa Oases (B-L-D)
A full-day excursion in a 4WD with visits to "Gebel El- Mawta" the Mountain of the Dead, honeycombed with rock tombs, most dating back to Ptolemaic and Roman times, the 13th Century fortress enclave of Shali, the ruins of Amoun temple, and the Oracle. During your visit to the Oracle, you see the Coronation Hall of Alexander the Great. If the mood strikes you, take a swim in the Cleopatra Spring before visiting Gebel Dakrour (Dakrour Mountain), known for its hot sand baths rumored to cure rheumatism. Overnight at Siwa hotel.
Day 07: Siwa Oases (B-L-D)
Today we are off to explore more sites of the fascinating oasis, visiting the desert hot spring at "Bir Wahid" at the edge of the Great Sand Sea, then on to the fossil sites to see some fantastic desert vistas. Later, we continue to the East of Siwa, to visit the spring of Abu Shuruf, the biggest and cleanest in the oasis, where the clear water spills into huge salt Lake Zeitun. In the evening, we drive to our specially selected spot among the sand dunes, where a barbecue lunch will be served around the fire lit to spread its rays in the clear skies of the oasis.
Day 08: Siwa Oases - Baharya Oases (B-L-D)
Breakfast then drive by Jeep towards Baharya Oases.
Arrive and check into Camp. Lunch.
Local tour visiting: Hot Natural Spring, Pyramid Mountain English Mountain,Temple of Alexander,Temple of Mummies.
Day 09: White Desert Oasis (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Escort by Jeep to visit the White Desert. On the way long you will visit: Crystal Mountain, Sand Dune Flowers Mountain, Black Desert and the Valley.
You will reach the White Desert by Sunset where you will have your dinner around the fire.
Then overnight at white desert in tent.
Day 10: Khargha Oasis (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Driving to the Oasis of Farafra where you will visit: Great Sand Sea 40 Kms long, Water Well and Badr Museum.
Then Continue to El-Khargha Oases.
Lunch and dinner.
Overnight at the camp.
Day 11: El-Dakhala Oases (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Continue driving to Khargha where you will visit Ain Om Al Dabadeeb, Yellow Desert, walking for half an hour, Village of Bashandy and the Old Mut.
Lunch and Dinner.
Overnight at the camp.
Day 12: Luxor (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Driving to Luxor passing by Paris Oasis: visit of the Temple of Habes, Temple of Bagawat, walking for half an hour.
Reaching Luxor by evening
Check into hotel Overnight.
Day 13: Luxor (B)
Breakfast then visiting west bank of Luxor.
Valley of the kings, queens and Hatchepsut temple.
Afternoon visiting Karnak and Luxor temples
At night transfer to train station to catch the sitting train back to Cairo.
Overnight in train.
Day 14: Cairo (B)
Arrival in Cairo, transfer to your hotel.
Check into hotel.
Free day at leisure.
Day 15: Departure (B)
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included ( around 120 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt (15 $).
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin.
4) Accommodations is Desert Oases are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
5) accommodations in cities (Cairo-Alexandria and Luxor ) in 3 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast.